1. Primary School timings are from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. KG school timings are from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The school gates will shut 5 minutes before the starting time, and parents are requested to ensure that their wards are on campus within the prescribed time.
2. Attendance in a neat and clean school uniform is mandatory.
3. All components of the school uniform must be worn to school everyday, as per the prescribed guidelines.
4. School shoes must be neatly polished and clean.
5. Personal safety and hygiene must be maintained by every student.
6. Students must always walk and not run in the hallways and passageways, and other school areas, including classrooms.
7. Students must leave the campus promptly after school hours.
8. Students must not enter or remain in classrooms without a teacher’s supervision.
9. All school rules apply to all students on campus, and behaving in accordance with the decorum expected of a Litera Valley Zee School, Hosur is mandatory.
10. The following actions are prohibited:
a. Using profane language.
b. Running on campus.
c. Littering the campus.
d. Climbing or sitting on second floor railings.
e. Standing on and/or jumping from benches.
f. Climbing and/or swinging on poles.
g. Riding bikes, skateboards, roller blades, Heelys, scooters or any other wheeled vehicle on school property during school, non-school hours, holidays and weekends.
h. Walking through planted areas that are designated off limits (students are to stay on walkways when going from one building to another or out to the field).
i. Picking flowers or leaves from plants on campus.
j. Playing or loitering in, or defacing restrooms.
k.Insubordination to faculty or staff members.
l. Bullying other students.
11. Children must ensure that they carry healthy and wholesome food to school. No form of instant or ready-to-eat food, including chips/ candies are discouraged.
12. Distribution of birthday gifts/ cake will not be encouraged, and only the pre-approved list of candies for all children are permitted on birthdays.
13. Students shall attend school daily and be in class on time so that optimal benefits of education can be achieved. Unexcused and/or excessive absences and tardiness are unacceptable.
14. Parents / Guardians: Please honour the ‘NO PARKING - LOADING ZONE’ signages.
15. . To ensure smoothness of traffic, cars will move to the beginning of the line. DO NOT OVERTAKE ANOTHER CAR.
16. Pull up close to the kerb. Please have your child sit on the passenger side of the car and ready for a quick drop-off to facilitate the flow of traffic. COMPLETE ALL MORNING ROUTINES - COMBING HAIR, TYING SHOELACES, SIGNING PAPERS, EATING BREAKFAST, ETCETERA AT HOME.